PRICE INCREASE WITH EFFECT FROM 1st JANUARY 2016
Livery fees have not been increased since 1st October 2010 (5 years +)
Unfortunately due to increase in prices of growing grass and straw over the last couple
of years, and very reluctantly, the prices for livery will have to follow.
Part Livery Plus
Stable, straw, hay, water buckets, muck out, turnout/bring in, feed, bed down and rugs change.
£80 per week.
Part Livery Normal
Stable, straw, hay, auto water, muck out, turnout/bring in, feed, bed down.
£60.00 per week.
Weekday Part Livery/Weekend DIY
Stable, straw, hay, auto water, muck out/turnout/bring in, bed down and feed Mon-Fri. DIY Sat and Sun.
£50.00 per week.
Stable, straw, hay, auto water. £28.00 per week.
Note: there will be a hay surcharge if any hay is being overfed and getting wasted.
Grass Livery – summer only.
Field, auto water, daily check. £20.00 per week.
Note: a hay surcharge will be added to anyone leaving horses/ponies out late into November and also if still feeding hay in May.
Mix “n” Match
Any of above. Tailored to specific needs. See Di.
- Odd nights in (especially for grass liveries) - £5 per night.
- Ad hoc feeding for grass liveries - £1.50 per feed.
- Feeding for DIY liveries – £1 if haynet/feed ready or £1.50 if need to fill.
- Rug change/turnout/bring in - £1.50 per time and per change.
- Use of outdoor/indoor school – FOC for livery owners (except £5 every 4 weeks contribution to upkeep).
- Qualified instructors welcome by prior arrangement. This is going to be more closely monitored.
- Indoor School - any friends or non “residents” welcome starting from £15 per hour up to £20 per hour with lights.
- Show jumps in summer £15 per hour for “non residents”.
- Horsewalker - £5 per horse per session.
- Use of Cross Country Course – FOC but priority given to those actually hiring it.
ANY QUERIES RE THE ABOVE PLEASE SEE MICHELLE IN FIRST INSTANCE.